Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three 6-0 wins in one week !

In 6 years of watching football, I have never come across something like this.
3 6-0 wins in one week !
A 6-0 win itself is a rarity , let alone 3 games ...
A total of 41 goals were scored last weekend from 10 matches, that must be a record too !
The matches were :
Arsenal 6-0 Blackpool (Theo Walcott hat-trick)
Wigan 0-6 Chelsea
Newcastle Utd 6-0 A Villa (Andy Carroll hat-trick)











The highlights can be found here :
http://armchairexpertt.blogspot.com/2010/08/arsenal-6-0-blackpool-full-highlights.html
http://armchairexpertt.blogspot.com/2010/08/newcastle-united-6-0-aston-villa-full.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.


    Vancouver Moving Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice story i like it thanks for share it.

    Cheers,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place increase efficiency of a business. Please keep it up. Keep posting.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete